Saturday, November 5, 2011

Graffiti on T-shirts

I've own versions of these in the past...Here are some of the newer ones out...and my favorites currently.

Purchase these at Bombingscience.com :


7th Letter "click clack rime"
$24.95
LRG "stainer"
$29.95
Rackoon Industries "mack one"
$30

Sen2 "2 line"
$21.95

Sen2 "dems"
$21.95

Vandal "teach kids"
$32
Vandal "underground"
$32

Wildstyle Technicians "pesci wst"
$21.95















































Purchase these shirts at Upperplayground.com:

"I left my heart in SF"
$24


Alex Pardee "head"
$24

Alex Pardee "decay"
$24
Alex Pardee "the booty"
$24
Upperplayground "Unity Monster"
$24

These shirts are all great and they have plenty more on both sites... Hit me up if you know of some other good sites to pick up some graff tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment