Thursday, October 6, 2011

The sheer greatness of the handstyle

The whole concept of handstyles has always been a bit intimidating to me. I mean developing a handstyle on your own takes a lot of patience and practice. Attempting to make your style look sick and simply your own borders on redonkulous, and no matter how hard I tried I never was quite happy with what I came up with. So like many before me I just adapted the style of my predecessors in an attempt to keep their hand going.

So I give much credit to those who adapted an entire alphabet in their own style breaking away from just doing their tag. 

Beno

Faust 5

Hawaii 08-Jessico

Phear

Upper playground- Saber

Upper Playground- Saber

Upper Playground- Saber

Some of my favorite sources of inspiration. Some of these also are elaborate handstyles but still have the ability to be done as a tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment