Thursday, October 6, 2011

Making your work Mobile

Driving around with a friend I spotted this:


And it got me thinking...Man putting  your shit up on the side of a vehicle has to be the best way to get your work seen by many. Grant it, I myself have never been in a position to bomb, tag or put a piece on a truck, but given the opportunity... I'm for it.

So with a few minutes to spare in my "busy" schedule I hunted down some amazing pics of graffiti on trucks.


Giant




Reyes
And lets not forget the truck in my banner, I see "Meen Sumo" driving all the time around my old neighborhood...so I took that shot. Anyways, I also stumbled across a vinyl toy site that makes 8" and smaller replicas of trucks that you can customize or buy pre-tagged by note-worthy graffiti heads.

The cost isn't so bad and the larger models have working cargo holds so you can use it to stash shit it.


Enjoy the pics, hit up the comments if you know the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment